Psychotherapy & Counselling
My mission is to facilitate transformation in my clients so they may live a more authentic, courageous life and be the best version of themselves they can be.
This work influences my work as co-presenter for the podcast Pregnancy Birth and Beyond.
It influences my film work.
I work with women, men, couples, young people from babies to teens, families and groups.
Clients seem to find me to manage life transitions, which occur to all of us in junctures throughout our lives.
Transitional stages often have monumental impacts which we need to learn to navigate. They can significantly affect our lives and our relationships. They can sway confidence; we may be surprised by anxiety, grief, loss, depression or simply feel utterly overwhelmed.
An example of life transition could be:
- Young person struggling as they transition into a teenager
- A child reconciling their parent's divorce
- A woman or couple struggling under reproductive challenges, still birth or miscarriage (read about this here & here)
- Grief and loss
- A new family challenged by a new baby and parenthood or PND
- A woman (or man) in the tunnel of menopause (yes men go through this too)
- Unresolved trauma
Everyone has the resources to be in rewarding contact with themselves as well as with others, but these times may call for us to dig deep. To do the work.
I see my task as a guide for you to achieve clarity about your situation. This work can be profoundly life changing and leverage beyond grief, pain, anxiety, sadness or despair.
If you'd like to know more or work with me, click here.